Back at Blog

Long time, no posts.  Tonight, my beloved Cleveland Indians are on Sunday Night Baseball with Corey Kluber pitching, and I had some tags on my art table, so decided to mess with Distress Oxides.  Better than reading a 45 page insurance contract....or, not.



I will likely use these for focal points on a greeting card with a stamped greeting either on the tag or on a punched piece mounted above.  Can add some string or other fiber on the tag as well.

That's all for tonight.  Kluber is down 1-0 (insert frowny face here).  Starting slow getting back on the blog.  I've been thinking that I will use this for photos of my cards and fibers and whatever it is fun that I'm doing.

Watch this space....Which, apparently is NOT my old ChaosMaven.blogspot.com blog, having ignored it for 3.5 years....

Comments

Popular Posts