Doctor, We Need More Cards!


Leaving the office yesterday, I got word that we are down to less than ten cards that we send when a new patient comes in.  So, I got to work.



My beautiful Snow and Graham calendars make great focal points for WELCOME TO THE PRACTICE cards.  Easy.  And fun.



More Snow and Graham cards.  www.snowandgraham.com



You know those little samples of the month on the back of the calendar?  They are easy to make up as cards too...here, some Snow and Graham as well as Paper Source ("Do something creative every day") calendar months.  www.papersource.com




My gelli plate is another place where I am happy.  I cut up a few of my mono prints and glued them to cards.  More easy cards if you have the art already produced (and cut to size!).  Love the metallic gold on the upper left card.  www.gelliarts.com  www.stencilgirlproducts.com

Today: no ArtLab.  I spent the day reading a contract (45 pp of legalese) and provider manual (300pp).  My least favorite part of being a small business owner, for sure.

Comments

Popular Posts