Gelli Saturday

Gelli printing on a Saturday afternoon....in my office, I recycle those envelopes that come as enclosures in the mail, printing on the backside.  I then use them in-house for notes hand-carried to the accountant next door and for payroll envelopes.  There were some cool effects, some of which I share here.










I am really looking forward to someday retiring so that I can spend time on an art journal, practicing techniques and layering.  The prospect excites me.  I have collected an abundance of art supplies and want to use them with intention.  These samples today are just "quickies".  I have a special affection for the ghost pulls.  The bottom five samples will be made into card fronts; those at the top of the post are details from envelope backs.  One of my staff told me that she has saved each and every envelope she's ever gotten over the past five years!  (This made me laugh!!)

I even like the "roll off" pages.  I cut up the one from Saturday and will be using it too for card fronts!

Here are a couple of the cuts from the roll-off page.




Stay tuned....!

Comments

  1. Anyone wanting to see more Gelli prints can visit www.chaosmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts