Christmas in August

 So....

My office Christmas dinner out got cancelled last December when we ALL decided that it was more important that we get home safely than go out to dinner in a blizzard!

So.....

I decided to do a "Christmas in August" day out.  Everyone got paid for working that day, got money to spend, and we all traveled to western Pennsylvania for a day of shopping at the Grove City Premium Outlets!  But....there was a catch: if they had money left over, then had to give it BACK when we got together for a late lunch!  (I did get a few dollars back!)

Here are the gift cards I made out of large shipping tags and odds and ends from Graphic 45's NATURE SKETCHBOOK collection.  The ribbon was scavenged from a shirt I bought! #wastenotwantnot

Card Front
Card Back

Inside of Card

Sorry for the poor quality of the photos.  I completed them late the night before the early departure and forgot to take good photos.  The open one was taken at our breakfast after the staff opened the card!

Comments

Popular Posts