Home-made Christmas Cards

Working on making a few Christmas cards by hand this week, while simultaneously getting ready for the staff Christmas party craft project (stay tuned for that last one!).  I'll add to this as I get more done, but here are a few that I have so far.  Lots of time-consuming diecuts and layered stamping so far!


The first grouping is done with a Birch Press 3-die series, then stacked.
Added Nuvo drops for some interest.



The cards below were done with Stampin' Up stamps, punch, and dies.
I love the checked background.  I will get a LOT of use out of that!


More stacked dies--Stampin' Up snowflakes on some DSP.  I'm loving the buffalo check!

A tiny little card, more stacked dies, mounted on a red glitter panel on a light grey top-folding card; for a gift enclosure.  In Ohio State colors--I love how it turned out!


The two photos below show completed cards using "3-D" die cuts by Craft Creations Ltd.  They're easy to pop out and to layer up the pieces kept me off the streets and entertained all afternoon.  They really do make up pretty cards!


Here's a side-ish view so you can see the layers better.

Comments

Popular Posts