PAPER: Cardmaking

I holed up in the ArtLab lots during the pandemic. It's my happy place. Lots of inspiration from Jennifer McGuire on YouTube, but still waiting to match her level of mastery. I hope that the recipients of these cards like them as much as I enjoy making them!


Die cut image over watercolor background, embellished with gems

This one was fun: gelliprinted tape, filled in with gold and silver mica powder, applied to a neutral background, with a stacked die cut greeting. 

This went to a friend's husband as a "card shower surprise" for his 60th birthday.


A rainbow of gems

Plain sympathy cards embellished with die cuts, most from hand-printed papers. 

I love the feathers and ginkgo leaves.


Diecut over watercolor, embellished with gems; stacked die cut greeting



Stacked die cut embellished with pearls; die cut greeting
I always like black and white and tan for a clean color scheme




 Wine bottle labels as birthday cards.
Paired with specialty papers, washi tape, empherma and gems
Greetings are stacked die cuts

Comments

Popular Posts