PAPER: Calendar time!




This is the 5th or 6th year that I've made CD Case Calendars using blanks from Paper Source and Impress Cards.  This past fall I was "collecting" polymer stamps from (mostly) Altenew, Catherine Pooler Designs, and Concord & 9th.  I'd originally wanted to make these in the couple of weeks prior to Christmas but when I lost a key employee at the office, I had to go to "emergency mode" and plow through over a hundred resumes, check references, and interview potential people in order to hire, and then train, a new person.  I've been spending a lot of extra time at the office in order to personally train my new patient care coordinator. (She is going to be a superstar, but even superstars need to have some personal attention when they first start!)

Then my friend Nikki did something great.  Her holiday card was postmarked JANUARY 30th.  Not November, not December, but JANUARY.  This made me so happy and just kind of gave me permission to send out my calendars late after staff training and then a weekend devoted to getting my numbers in order for the accountant and tax time (corporations file March 15). 


Catherine Pooler Designs stamp for February; others are Altenew florals.



Altenew florals, Catherine Pooler abstract flowers.


Concord & 9th turnabout stamps and June SMILE and floral house. Altenew ferns.


More Concord & 9th turnabouts; Catherine Pooler December with Stampin' Up Stag die cut.

I'm loving these and am so happy to have them DONE.  Now, to get them mailed!  And get my ArtLab organized and cleaned up!  Spring cleaning needs to start very soon!  And, thank you Nikki, for helping me to lose the guilt.  (Loved making the time to get these done!)

Comments

Popular Posts