PAPER: Christmas in June, Part 2

Lots more cards! While I don't have a foiling machine, I found out that you can foil laser-printed cardstock using a laminator! I got some Christmas greetings from Simon Says Stamp and foiled them to use on cards. I even liked the robin's egg blue one! Lots of other techniques too. I wasn't bored!



My #carvedecember VW Bug, with Christmas tree on the roof, both hand-carved by me. 
Fun on a buffalo plaid stamped background.

Concord & 9th turnabout stamped background with stacked die cut greeting and die cut leaves/berries. 
Pretty. Simple. I love this color combination for the background!

I used a scrap piece of the "Christmas Rose" stamped paper, a gold strip and a foiled greeting to pull together this card. Several gold gems were added, because you can't have too much gold, right?


One of my favorite 2020 Christmas card designs kept it really simple.
I covered a piece of cardstock with washi tape in Christmas motifs, reds, greens. Then cut out these equilateral triangle "trees" and added a banner greeting and some sequins for ornaments. Viola!

A Taylored Expressions layered stencil from 2019 was used with a foiled greeting.
Cards don't pull together much faster than this!

A Concord & 9th turnabout stamp, done in reds and greens, becomes a Christmas Rose background.
One die cut element, a banner greeting, and a few gems/sequins complete this card.

I'm not sure why, but I really like this color combination. 
Not "Christmasy" at all, but still festive with the foiled sentiment.
Background was done with Concord & 9th turnabout stamp. Those are fun!

A country look. Scrapbook papers for background with die-cut floral motifs. For extra interest, I stamped an antique script on the poinsettia red paper before I die cut it. Red sequins finish the card.


A die cut image, backed by a washi tape-covered background. A favorite of mine.

Comments

Popular Posts